Hi-Lift Mount


Necessity being the mother that it is, the Hi-Lift Jack had to go somewhere else other than on the Franklin rack. I think it soiled itself when I lifted it up for a test fit. The next more likely spot was on the brush guard.


I drilled a hole through the cross members of two u-bolts, 5/16ths, stainless, through which I inserted the bolt and mounted the assembly to the crossbar of the brush guard. I then slipped a QuickFist clamp on each bolt, fitted the Hi-Lift jack and cinched it down with stainless wing nuts. I added a strap to keep the jack handle from vibrating.



Comments

  1. I am highly interested on the fact that you have what appears to be a JAOS front bar. Is that correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This WAAG bar came with the rig when I bought it. I've seen several identical to it with different branding, but I can't say it's the same as JAOS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Platform and Drawer System

Transfer Case Shifter Replacement

ARB 1250 Awning